Davenport Police Station
Galesburg Public Library Board of Trustees
1. Construction of a new library comprised of concrete footings and foundations, braced steel frame, brick and cast stone wall over metal studs, concrete slab-on-grade and composite deck, and steel joist/truss framed roof structures.
2. Soil Improvements to support the new building.
3. 2-stop elevator for vertical circulation.
4. New mechanical units and ductwork, new plumbing and electrical systems as well as fire protection and technology systems.
5. Regrading of the site for the new building and water management. Associated parking lot, book drive lane, and landscaping elements.
Over the past ten years, I have worked with Williams Brothers Construction Inc. (WBCI) on two larger projects at my district. Our Biosolids project that was completed in 2012 was valued at $26 million and our Biological Improvements project, to be completed later this year, is valued at $50 million. WBCI and our team worked… Read More “Biosolids and Biological Improvements”
I recently retired as Director of Facilities with the college of Engineering and have relocated out of state. Please forgive my delay in sending this important letter to you regarding the Everitt project and Mr. Bloom’s performance and work ethic. Derek’s knowledge of complex construction details combined with his abilities to problem solve, consensus build,… Read More “Pleasant Experience”