Davenport Police Station
Galesburg Public Library Board of Trustees
1. Construction of a new library comprised of concrete footings and foundations, braced steel frame, brick and cast stone wall over metal studs, concrete slab-on-grade and composite deck, and steel joist/truss framed roof structures.
2. Soil Improvements to support the new building.
3. 2-stop elevator for vertical circulation.
4. New mechanical units and ductwork, new plumbing and electrical systems as well as fire protection and technology systems.
5. Regrading of the site for the new building and water management. Associated parking lot, book drive lane, and landscaping elements.
Speaking from the project owner’s perspective, WBCI’s field superintendent Phil Esther has met and exceeded expectations on ISU’s Athletic Practice Facility. His ability to dissect and accurately interpret drawings complemented by his attention to detail and extensive hands-on experience have been a great benefit to our project. Phil has the communication skills necessary to effectively… Read More “His ability to dissect and accurately interpret drawings”
Over the past ten years, I have worked with Williams Brothers Construction Inc. (WBCI) on two larger projects at my district. Our Biosolids project that was completed in 2012 was valued at $26 million and our Biological Improvements project, to be completed later this year, is valued at $50 million. WBCI and our team worked… Read More “Biosolids and Biological Improvements”